Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends




So Manny and I went to a meeting on Wednesday to see if it would be at all possible for us to go through a yoga teacher certification program...Haha yea if we rich!!! So we were kind of bummed about it but on our way back from the yoga studio Carter and Sophie decided to have a screaming war. If one stopped screaming and crying the other one would start back up again and they would both be crying and screaming on the top of their lungs. I guess they were trying to teach us a lesson for waking them up from a nap. All Manny and I could do was laugh because we were driving and we couldn't get them to stop. Finally we got back to my house and were able to calm them down, THANK GOODNESS! They really seemed to have bonded that day even Carter decided to show how much he loves his friend Sophie. Manny and I thought this was soooo cute! We finally got Sophie's shelves up in her room as well, thanks to David!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment