Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a day!


Well today wasn't totally a horrible day but not only did I get an allergic reaction to something and had to go get some benadryll at the store, on my way out of the store parking lot my car was hit by another car backing out! Thank goodness I was okay and that Sophie was home but I can't say that about my car. The passenger side doors are kinda messed up and something on that side of the car fell off, not sure what it is or what I would call it. So tomorrow I'll have to call the other driver's insurance to get this straightened out so I can get my car fixed. On a happier note, Sophie fell in love with her stuffed animal raccoon that Grandma Dee got her for Valentines Day. So we spent awhile playing with her raccoon in her crib.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! How sweet! At least it was the car and not you! :) It looks like the racoon likes her too!

    ReplyDelete